My IMDB Page
My LinkedIn Profile
My Television Academy Profile
Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA
B.A. Recording Arts
GPA: 3.77, Dean’s List, Magna Cum Laude
- Arrupe Scholarship – Loyola Marymount University (2008)
- Sullivan Memorial Scholarship – Loyola Marymount University (2011)
Coursework: Pro Tools, Acoustics, Recording Technology, Production Sound, Digital Audio, Multi-track Recording, Game Audio, Java Programming
Certificates of Achievment:
- University of Rochester – Fundamentals of Audio and Music Engineering: Musical Sound & Electronics (Intro to Circuits for Audio Engineers), 2014
Audio Engineering Society– since 2010
Los Angeles Chapter
Loyola Marymount University Student Chapter – Committee Member (2011-2012)
Lead Mixer, A.G.E. Post – March 2014 to Present
Sound design, editing, and mixing for post-production audio. Services also include VO/ADR recording, building and maintaining client relations, and technical maintenance of studio equipment. Clients include production companies for Red Bull, CNN, NBC, Bravo, MTV, CBS, TBS, and E! Networks.
Freelance Sound Design – 2008 to Present
Recording VO and Foley, editing, and sound design experience on independent films and games. Have experience doing audio scripting in Unity, composition, studio wiring, and gear building and maintenance.
Teacher’s Assistant, Loyola Marymount University – August 2009 to May 2012
Provided graduate and undergraduate students with tutorials for use of Pro Tools, basic recording techniques, and studio protocol.
Audio Engineer, Loyola Marymount University – August 2009 to May 2012
Worked in a sound rental house style environment. Experience in checking out and checking in equipment as well as maintenance and repair of gear and studios.
Event Technician, Loyola Marymount University – May 2010 to January 2012
Experience working in live sound for concerts and special events held on Loyola’s campus grounds as an audio technician and mixer.
- Soldering, studio wiring, troubleshooting audio equipment and software, and building DIY mics and signal processors
- 10+ years of music experience–playing and composition–drums and percussion, piano, jazz vibraphone, euphonium, ukulele
- Computer building and repair (PC and Mac); Programming in Java
- Software: Pro Tools 6.x – 12.x, FMOD Studio, Unity, Final Cut Pro 7, Avid Media Composer, Soundminer Pro, Boom Recorder, iZotope RX 5 Advanced, Microsoft Office
- Hardware: Field recorders and mixers (Sound Devices and Zaxcom), Lectrosonics wireless lavaliers, Pro Tools HD systems and various analog and digital mixing consoles including Trident Series 80B and Digidesign C24
References available upon request